History Tab Errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Tab Errors

I've noticed that sometimes the History tab either repeats paragraphs, or it deletes some. I made the mistake of forgetting to screen shot some examples (I started my first rerun and data from Timecrest 2 was wiped), but I remember that during the fire at Timecrest, if you go to Ash's room right before Elise's puppet runs out of juice, it deletes the dialogue between the last place you visited (in my case, it was Block C) and running to the apple courtyard. Also, the first line of Chapter 9 was repeated three times.

And the sometimes I see random action messages (like [Ash is running], such and such) pop up in the middle of nowhere, and they make no sense at all. One of them was when Team 13 went to Lyall, I think. A.C. was eating the fish, and out of nowhere an [Ash is teleporting] appears, right before my message. It doesn't really affect anything, but it's confusing and a bit annoying to see.

I found an example of it a while back.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_110.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	894

You can see that Chapter 1 is repeated. It's a bit confusing to be reading through the History tab and seeing stuff like this, but again, it's only a minor annoyance.

Comment

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - "Alice in Wonderland"

Comment

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - "Alice in Wonderland"

Comment

Do you happen to play on an Apple Watch, or just iPhone?

Comment

• Alicia von Gryphon
          Alicia von Gryphon commented
          Editing a comment
          Neither. I play on an iPad.

• cowbunny
          cowbunny commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. We have several bugs with the history view. We'll try to get them fixed with your feedback.

• Alicia von Gryphon
          Alicia von Gryphon commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad to be able to help
      Working...
      X