This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben View Post
    How many hidden items are there in Timecrest 2? In this run, I found the Old Photo and The Breakfast and was wondering if there were any others that I haven't found yet.
    This is something we won't really comment on because we don't want to spoil anything for our players.

Maybe this is something you players can collaborate on?

Comment

Originally posted by cowbunny View Post

This is something we won't really comment on because we don't want to spoil anything for our players.

Maybe this is something you players can collaborate on?
      That sounds like a really good and interesting idea! I would like somewhere where we all collaborate on our theories and the various Easter Eggs that we find in Timecrest! If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could we open up like a theories and discoveries thread for that, cowbunny?

Comment

That sounds like a really good and interesting idea! I would like somewhere where we all collaborate on our theories and the various Easter Eggs that we find in Timecrest! If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could we open up like a theories and discoveries thread for that, cowbunny?
        Why don't you go ahead and make the thread, and I'll sticky it for you.

Comment

Sounds great! Will do!

Comment

Ok, just created it! I called it Timecrest Theories and Discoveries. Thanks so much for the enthusiasm Cowbunny! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's theories and opinions too!

Comment

When do you think that Timecrest 3 will be released? Like this year or maybe next year?

Comment

When do you think that Timecrest 3 will be released? Like this year or maybe next year?
                We haven't made any announcements on Timecrest 3. We're focused on growing the number of players in Timecrest & Timecrest 2 right now. The more people we can get into this game, the sooner we can see a Timecrest 3.

Timecrest 3 is a huge undertaking. Each chapter of the story becomes harder to write because of how many possible choices and paths proceeded it.

Comment

Sounds great! I'll keep spreading the word and I am looking forward to the new developments that Timecrest has in store! I'll also keep analyzing the game and making my own theories about the many clues left in Timecrest 2! I'm looking forward to all that I find out in my travels through the game and viewing all of the great theories by other users!!!

Comment

How many app downloads do you think you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Sashimioishi View Post
                      How many app downloads do you think you have?
                      We're not sharing our download numbers, but Timecrest 2 added a lot of new downloads, and we're excited for the growth and development of this game!

Comment

What is the goal you are trying to reach before developing Timecrest 3?

are there plans on making another story that is different to Timecrest?

Comment

Originally posted by Sashimioishi View Post
                          What is the goal you are trying to reach before developing Timecrest 3?

are there plans on making another story that is different to Timecrest?
                          We need a big enough audience that will allow us to be able to focus 100% to the writing, coding and development of Timecrest 3, since building it takes a lot of time and effort.

We're focused on telling the story of Timecrest, since the story is not yet complete and we have so much we want to write.

Comment

Hey, first of all, Timecrest is a brilliant game! And I am so excited to hear about timecrest 3! And i havn't even finished 2 yet.
                            About Ash, I imagine him to be like the little prince, from the book, The Little Prince.
                            And thanks so much for making this game accessible with voiceover.. I am a blind user. Cheers guys!

Comment

Originally posted by WishMaster View Post
                              Hey, first of all, Timecrest is a brilliant game! And I am so excited to hear about timecrest 3! And i havn't even finished 2 yet.
                              About Ash, I imagine him to be like the little prince, from the book, The Little Prince.
                              And thanks so much for making this game accessible with voiceover.. I am a blind user. Cheers guys!
                              Thanks so much, WishMaster! We will have an update with significant updates for VoiceOver users soon! Make sure to update when it comes out!

Comment

What is the Mighty Bat? I saw it in the patch notes.

Comment

Working...
                                X