Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okey, here's another question. How does the guild get it's gold to pay to the mages and the rewards for the missions? maybe a Tax of sort, or maybe kind of alchemy?

Comment

Originally posted by Dias View Post
      Okey, here's another question. How does the guild get it's gold to pay to the mages and the rewards for the missions? maybe a Tax of sort, or maybe kind of alchemy?
      Great question. The Timecrest Guild is primarily funded through the mission system. When the citizens of Alyncia want the help of a mage, they register a mission with the Administration Chambers and put up the reward. The Guild takes a cut of the reward and pays out the rest to the mage or mages that complete the mission.

Some of the missions can be dangerous, like investigating the Nightshade Forest. Some of them can be simple, like they need a water mage to help with a farmer's crops during a dry season.

Most Alyncians hail Chronos as a hero who saved the world, and so to pay their respect, many also donate to the Timecrest Guild in support.

But the mission system is the primary source of income for the guild.

Comment

Timecrest 2 just came out. But I feel like I am left with a cliff hanger that I can't climb up. Is there an expect arrival date of the next section?

Comment

Just wondering. Are we able to run the story more than once? I noticed I had multiple saved games but it seems I only ever do one. Am I able to go through and play multiple storylines?

Comment

I think so, I am currently on my second play through of Timecrest 2, and I think you can start from any of the previously saved games, though you can only use each one once. At least that is what I found so far.

Comment

Yeah I was wondering if I could play two at the same time.

Comment

The Chronowand and Riley's Locket seems to carry into another playthrough. Really cool and I'm excited to see what they are used for! I'm playing through again and I'm wondering if there are special items to collect in the other paths as well? I'm a collector so any tips or just confirmation I should be looking for something is appreciated.

Also, is there a use for these items somewhere in Timecrest 2 or are they for Timecrest 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Sashimioishi View Post
                  Timecrest 2 just came out. But I feel like I am left with a cliff hanger that I can't climb up. Is there an expect arrival date of the next section?
                  We haven't announced what's next for Timecrest yet, but just know we're hard at work on it. The next thing we plan to come out with is a little bit different in pace and we think you'll enjoy a different perspective on things. But yeah, we have plans for the next few Timecrest releases.

We left a lot of hidden paths in Timecrest 2, and hope that you all enjoy discovering them during the wait. I haven't seen anyone unlock any of the special relationship scenes yet for example.

Comment

Every time you complete Chapter 5 it saves it as a finished run, and should add a new row in the "Play Timecrest 2" button's dialog. Every time you finish chapter 10, it will save it as a finished run and add a new row in the "Play Timecrest 2" dialog, but you will not be able to continue from the completed Timecrest 2 games until the sequel is released.

You can only play one story at a time, but you can always start over to the beginning of Timecrest 1 or 2 if you don't mind losing your current progress. You will keep your gold, Time Crystals, Relationship points and special items (Like the Chronowand). It may take several play throughs to max our all of the relationship points in Timecrest 2.

If what I said is confusing please tell me, I can try to explain it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Petora-chan View Post
                      The Chronowand and Riley's Locket seems to carry into another playthrough. Really cool and I'm excited to see what they are used for! I'm playing through again and I'm wondering if there are special items to collect in the other paths as well? I'm a collector so any tips or just confirmation I should be looking for something is appreciated.

Also, is there a use for these items somewhere in Timecrest 2 or are they for Timecrest 3?
                      I don't want to spoil you on any specifics of these items, but in general there are lots of epic and rare items to discover in Timecrest 2 that may have a use in Timecrest 2, or might be important in later sequels.

Congratulations on finding the Chronoward and Riley's Locket. You should feel happy that you have found some rare items in the game!

Comment

Originally posted by cowbunny View Post

I don't want to spoil you on any specifics of these items, but in general there are lots of epic and rare items to discover in Timecrest 2 that may have a use in Timecrest 2, or might be important in later sequels.

Congratulations on finding the Chronoward and Riley's Locket. You should feel happy that you have found some rare items in the game!

Yay! So happy I got these items. I love collecting things. I'm eager to try to discover if they have uses in Timecrest 2 and I hope to discover more hidden items.

Comment

Actually, maxed out my relationship with Riley and received Riley's Letter. In addition to this, I found the Chronowand and Riley's Locket during my first play through as well, though I was sad to see Riley die ... I also maxed out my relationship with Roger, though I have not gotten to his special scene yet. I am currently over halfway filled with both Elise and A.C. and am hoping to finish one of them out by the end of my current play through. Currently I am in the middle of the copper trials, so I still have a ways to go, but I am very excited to be exploring different paths this time around!!!
                          Last edited by cowbunny; 07-04-2016, 03:16 AM. Reason: Spoiler tag

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                            Actually, maxed out my relationship with Riley and received Riley's Letter. In addition to this, I found the Chronowand and Riley's Locket during my first play through as well, though I was sad to see Riley die ... I also maxed out my relationship with Roger, though I have not gotten to his special scene yet. I am currently over halfway filled with both Elise and A.C. and am hoping to finish one of them out by the end of my current play through. Currently I am in the middle of the copper trials, so I still have a ways to go, but I am very excited to be exploring different paths this time around!!!
                            Very cool you got Roger to 200 during your first time around. I guess I really messed up on the relationships. I don't have any of them maxed yet, but I'm excited to see the special scenes. I'm focusing on maxing them during my second run.

Comment

What is the relationship between you and the other developer? Are you brothers, friends, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                                What is the relationship between you and the other developer? Are you brothers, friends, etc.?
                                We worked together at our last job, a company that makes mobile games. We felt that mobile gaming didn't have enough really deep, emotional storylines, so we decided to co-found Sneakycrab and build Timecrest together.

Comment

Working...
                                X