Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Melvin manage to escape the naming rule? I believe that there were a few stores around (Aurumhalla and Timecrest, if not more). Why wasn’t he the Drape Haven Merchant?

Comment

• South
      South commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t think that Drape Haven is one of the Portia’s merchant.

• ChristineMoon
      ChristineMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s my guess as well, South. Maybe drapes aren’t quite the commodity that orbs/ potions are, and Janus wouldn’t lose anything by Melvin not unionizing.

• Why don’t you get an author to write a novel about Timecrest like Infinity blade did with Brandon Sanderson ? I’m sure it would be extremely profitable and make the game very popular. Somebody like J.K. Rowling would do nicely since she has written Harry Potter which is very similar to Timecrest. Or are you going to do this after the game has reached part 3 or 4 ?

Comment

• ChristineMoon
      ChristineMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      I’d buy it! Not sure about J.K. Rowling- not only is she too popular, you know Voldemort would be behind the door.

• Alicia von Gryphon
      Alicia von Gryphon commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they are talented/skilled enough to do that by themselves if they wanted to. Other than lack of time, I don't see a reason why they would need someone else to write the book for them.
      But I'd buy a Timecrest book, too!

• SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT

Why did you decide to kill Riley?

Comment

• black mage arkhan
      black mage arkhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Because you can save her by choosing to go with roger to windsorhowl.

• I'm a Chinese player and Timecrest is the best game I've ever met, better then Lifeline I'll say, but it is underestimated in China because few people would like to play games without translations, which is quite a pity. Do you have any translation plans underway? I can help with Chinese translation^ω^ Looking forward to Timecrest 3.

Comment

Working...
    X