who is your favorite character in timecrest? and why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is your favorite character in timecrest? and why

in timecrest 1 2 and 3 who is your favorite character? and why?

That’s a tough question, because I like a lot of them for multiple reasons....

In Part 1, my favorite is the Dragon Rider in the past (you know who he is!). I love how mysterious he is, and his interaction with Ash. (Can’t say too much because of spoilers.....)

In Part 2...... I can’t decide between A.C. and Elise. They’re fun to be around, no matter which route you take. They’re very kind and caring, even when they try to deny it.

In Part 3, young Luthor! He’s a complete mystery until you see things from his point of view.....

Comment

Helooo Fellow Counterparts .. im a tad bit late to the party lol

I have a few favorite characters ..

First I'd have to say Ash .. every time he mentions Griffin Eggs I have a craving to make me some sunny-side up eggs on toast .. with rosemary .. spoiler - it's not very yummy with Rosemary .. i tried it ..unless I'm on the same boat as Riley when it comes to cooking lol

A.C - broke my heart going down the Roger route .. I always dread when I pick that option ..

Elise - She's a dark horse .. Can't wait to see more of her in the next Timecrest .. I wonder if Portia and Petora are twins though

And last but not least .. Morty - he always comes through with our pay

Comment

I honestly love most of the characters
        ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
        I love Ash because Ash is adorable, very nice and can’t help but make you feel like you need to protect him/her
        of course I love all team 13 (though I gotta be honest I just recently started accepting Roger)
        finally Luthor he (young Luthor) is nice and very sympathetic he also care so much for others and is genuinely sweet

Comment

Working...
        X