Chrono Wand theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrono Wand theories

For a long time now I’ve wondered what the Chrono Wand could be used for. Honestly, I still don’t really have any ideas. Does anyone else have any thoughts, or do any of you actually know when and how you could use it for something? All answers are greatly appreciated!

As far as I know there haven’t been any uses for it in the game yet besides sitting in your inventory as a cool trophy. Petora does say that the chronogem is the singular source of time magic in Alyncia though, so my guess is it will later play into either us (the player) or Ash being able to manipulate time more freely i.e. we’ll be able to do more than rewind time strictly when Ash dies.

Comment

• Levri
      Levri commented
      Editing a comment
      Also! The Chronogem contained Ezra at a point, as he mentioned seeing Ash reaching for the gem whilst he was trapped inside

I’m not sure when Ash will be able to use it, but I have a feeling it’ll be used against Alvin.
    Like a stronger time-lock trap, perhaps?

It has a peace of the original Chronogem (ask Luthor about the orb containers in chapter 11, it will lead to more details in Chapter 13), so it should be powerful enough to contain his soul... especially since Luthor already tested it’s strength on Ezra at Mount Asura.

Comment

Hello everybody, what is your favorite part about time crest? Please let me know I would be very interested to hear what everybody has to say have a great day

Comment

• IrisNightfall
        IrisNightfall commented
        Editing a comment
        I’d have to say..... well, there’s several moments that I love. One is when Ash kicks Roger in the shin for being rude to Elise.
        The other would be the first time the Red Text appeared. I was so creeped out, and yet excited at the same time! 😆
        I love it when the 4th wall gets broken like that, because the whole adventure seems more magical (more REAL) and less like a computer game.
    Working...
    X