Fan art requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan art requests

In the spirit of the holidays and my newfound post-semester free time, I thought it'd be fun to draw any requests people might have. It can be anything Timecrest-related, either canonically in the game or some idea of your own imagining. If Ash is part of your request, just let me know how you imagine them, otherwise I'll use my own (male) version of Ash. I'll post finished requests here! If other artists want to join in too, feel free.

How about team 13 trying McDonald’s for the first time, and if it’s possible your version of player with them. Thank you<3

Comment

Aria of the soul Omg this sounds like a fun idea. Thanks for submitting a request! I have work the next couple of days but I’ll get on this soon!

Comment

Hi! Could you please draw a picture of Chronos and the Timecrest guildmasters? I always have a hard time imaging what they look like, so it’ll be cool to see how somebody else imagines them ^_^
        Last edited by Mochi; 12-16-2018, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• ChristineMoon
          ChristineMoon commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to the board, Moshi!

And I agree- I would love to see all 3 of them. Curious what color Petora’s hair will be.

Mochi Oh totally! I’ve been meaning to draw them too so this would be a perfect opportunity. As with Aria’s request, I’ll work on it tomorrow since it’s my day off then!

Comment

Hello! Just wanted to give an update: I mentioned I was free from school but unfortunately the requests popped in right when my work shifts were scheduled back to back. I’m still very intent on drawing these—I’ll finish and post them as soon as I can!

Comment

Aria of the soul Thanks for waiting! Here it is. The gang tries McDonald's. Elise tries the sweet tea and isn't impressed. Roger makes a comment about the grease but keeps eating fries anyway. Ash is thrilled to try the food from the golden arches but upon taking a bite immediately starts thinking about how it can be improved. He's still happy nonetheless about being able to share the McDonald's experience with his human best friend. Meanwhile A.C. takes full advantage of the new all-day breakfast menu. It's a little rough but I hope you enjoy it!
            Last edited by Cai; 12-29-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Cai , we think this is a beautiful piece of fan art! You've inspired a McDonalds day for us.

Comment

Cai Awwwww its very beautiful, I really love it.
                I really love your art, so thanks for drawing<3

Comment

cowbunny Aw thanks! + LOL, I hope the McDonalds run was satisfactory.

Aria of the soul My pleasure! And thanks, glad you like it. ❤️

Mochi Hey! I’ve been working on the guild masters but ran into a hurdle in that I can’t quite pin down how to draw Chronos.. I’ll keep working on it though!

Comment

Mochi I actually already know how I picture Petora, Fulgur, and Olliver, but I started with Chronos and ended up just drawing (and redrawing and redrawing) him so far. I also started thinking about how he looks like compared to Ash so I sketched them both out. I like to imagine Ash looks a lot more like him when he narrows his eyes.
                    I'll draw the other guildmasters later but I figured I should post at least this for now!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	chronos vs ash.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	352.4 KB
ID:	3044

Comment

Oh! I should add that Chronos' goatee (?) was directly inspired by hyperhs 's version of him. Here he is without it. ​​​​​​​
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	chronos no goatee.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	3046

Comment

Cai I love all of them. I laughed at the thought of McD’s but you captured i very well.

And I honestly don’t know if I like Chronos more with or without the goatee. But I had never pictured what he looked like, and I really can see that character when I’m reading the story now.

Comment

Cai Going back to chapter 3, Luthor was around 13, and Riley was around 8-9 when she dropped Ash with the Eldens. Is it harder or easier to draw children as characters? Because I’m kinda curious about what they would’ve looked like.

Comment

Cai Omg look at Chronos!!<3 now I’m interested in his outfit.
                            btw I love how he and Ash look alike

Comment

Working...
                            X