Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cai
    replied
    Mochi Oh totally! I’ve been meaning to draw them too so this would be a perfect opportunity. As with Aria’s request, I’ll work on it tomorrow since it’s my day off then!

Leave a comment:

• Mochi
    replied
    Hi! Could you please draw a picture of Chronos and the Timecrest guildmasters? I always have a hard time imaging what they look like, so it’ll be cool to see how somebody else imagines them ^_^
    Last edited by Mochi; 12-16-2018, 08:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cai
    replied
    Aria of the soul Omg this sounds like a fun idea. Thanks for submitting a request! I have work the next couple of days but I’ll get on this soon!

Leave a comment:

• Aria of the soul
    replied
    How about team 13 trying McDonald’s for the first time, and if it’s possible your version of player with them. Thank you<3

Leave a comment:

• Cai
    started a topic Fan art requests

Fan art requests

In the spirit of the holidays and my newfound post-semester free time, I thought it'd be fun to draw any requests people might have. It can be anything Timecrest-related, either canonically in the game or some idea of your own imagining. If Ash is part of your request, just let me know how you imagine them, otherwise I'll use my own (male) version of Ash. I'll post finished requests here! If other artists want to join in too, feel free.
Working...
X