How do you picture Ezra?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you picture Ezra?

First topic post! Kinda unnerving but here goes.

We don’t have a reference for what most Timecrest characters look like, and I think it’s kinda fun that way. Still, it makes you think when you have to put a solid description to paper instead of the vague pictures in your mind.

I’m drawing Ezra out at the moment and still feel conflicted about how I imagine he should look like, so I was curious as to how others imagine him. All I can remember from canon is that he has deep emerald eyes and his neutral expression looks bored. I personally pictured him as blonde as a contrast to Chronos, then also drew him with long hair because it gave him “first mage” vibes haha. I also imagine him to look in his 40s, but considering the man is over 1000 years old and doesn’t look it, there’s a whole range of possible ages he could appear to be.

+I might be missing details from his later oracles since I haven’t unlocked them all!

Originally posted by Cai View Post
    We don’t have a reference for what most Timecrest characters look like, and I think it’s kinda fun that way. Still, it makes you think when you have to put a solid description to paper instead of the vague pictures in your mind.

I’m drawing Ezra out at the moment and still feel conflicted about how I imagine he should look like, so I was curious as to how others imagine him. All I can remember from canon is that he has deep emerald eyes and his neutral expression looks bored. I personally pictured him as blonde as a contrast to Chronos, then also drew him with long hair because it gave him “first mage” vibes haha. I also imagine him to look in his 40s, but considering the man is over 1000 years old and doesn’t look it, there’s a whole range of possible ages he could appear to be.
    First off, welcome to the forums! We're delighted to have you here.

If it's helpful, here's a line pulled from Timecrest 3 (so obviously unreleased!) that describes more clearly what Ezra looks like. Since it's a generic description, we don't think there are any spoilers here, but we're putting spoiler tags around it in case someone is feeling really sensitive to spoilers.

Spoiler:  
    Ezra wore a large, majestic cloak, adorned with jewels of different colors. He looked no more than 20 years old, a young man with dark, green eyes and brown hair with hints of copper.

Comment

• Cai
      Cai commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the extra info/preview! I had actually changed his hair color to brown from blonde in my drawing because I thought it complimented his eyes more, so that actually works out perfectly. I'm excited to try my hand at those jewels too.
Working...
X