I wanna start a Fan Webcomic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna start a Fan Webcomic.

Something to enjoy while we wait for Timecrest 3.

Hi Reader, and welcome to the forums!

The forum admin cowbunny had set up a fanfiction thread here: https://forums.sneakycrab.com/forum/...fiction-thread

and a fan art thread here:

https://forums.sneakycrab.com/forum/main-forum/story-discussion-spoilers/610-fan-art-thread-art-thread

Personally, I would love to see a webcomic as well.

Comment

I have completed two storyboards for the first two pages of the fan webcomic. I have filled two and a half notebooks with planning and notes. Looks like the fan webcomic is definitely happening.

I hope people will like it/

Comment

• cowbunny
        cowbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        We'd really be excited to see it!

Ok. I'm working on improving my art and thinking of getting all my planning notes into a google docs file to organize the panels. It's going to be an fan adaption of Timecrest 2, and the first page will hopefully be done when Timecrest 3 is released. I can't believe I'm been working on this fan project for more than 6 months.

The character designs for: Ash, Riley, Chronos, Scarlet, Ezra, Roger, Alan are finished.

Kinda need to create a timetable to make sure the pages are drawn on time.

Comment

• hyperhs
        hyperhs commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m excited!!! Making a comic is a ton of work, it’s good that you’re planning it out and everything! A timetable is a great idea to keep everything organized and on schedule.

If you have a PC, OneNote is also a great organizational tool bc you can save things offline on it as well!

If you ever need a hand (i.e. flat colors or background sketches or any of that busywork stuff) feel free to reach out to me, I love visual art and comics especially!

hyperhs THANKS!

Comment

Working...
      X