Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Question: Where did Chronos get his laptop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Question: Where did Chronos get his laptop?

This may not be the first question that would come after one run through Timecrest, but it is really something to chew on. All items from the human world were destroyed along with every record of human history. Though somehow Chronos has and uses a fairly modern laptop. Ash mentions that it looks like a tome, but is silver and thin. According to this description, we can assume it is very likely a silver MacBook Pro/Air, which the line of sheen, silver Mac laptops first came in 2007, in earth years. If Alyncian Time mirrors that of Earth, then this laptop has to have been brought over in at least 1004 M.G., which was 6 years after the destruction of Valdor and the connection to the human world. So begs the question, how did Chronos obtain a laptop AND learn how to use it, and what secrets might it hide? As with every weekly question, the first place winner receives 300 Time Crystals, if we have 5 theories we will have a second place winner of 100 Time Crystals, and if we have 8 theories we will have a random prize of 50 Time Crystals. So now, without further ado, fire away!

He somehow found a human artifact. Either he somehow snuck into the human world, or he found one of the Shrouded cities and took the laptop from there

Comment

Something to note, my screen reader does not register the comment button

Comment

It registers the main reply button, but not the button to reply to specific posts.

Comment

• ChristineMoon
          ChristineMoon commented
          Editing a comment
          In the lower right hand corner (next to the like button) are there 3 dots? If you click on those, you should get additional options- quote, comment, etc.

Sorry- I don’t know much about screen readers.

Sorry, no. Not with my iOS, but thank you for your help.

Comment

Like how Ash connected to the human world, Chronos did the same thing without anyone knowing. After he connected to the human world he discovered technology and create the laptop himself using blueprints he got from Steve Jobs. Steve Jobs had made a four year plan before his death and must have in trusted Chronos with these plans.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by FoxHoodie; 10-26-2017, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I use a screen reader with iOS as well, and the more options appear is right next to the like button, but when you double tap it, nothing happens. I can reply by double tapping post reply, or I can reply to the last entry on the thread. Storm blinder, you can reply with the post reply option, or turn your rotor to form controls, and find the second form control to reply to the last person‘s post. However, I have had no luck replying to post that are not the last post.
            Love is my strength

Comment

Sorry to hijack the thread, but StormBlinder and crysania, it honestly is not that big of a deal to post a reply instead of a comment- the boards are not so busy and we are all very understanding of the difficulties with posting.

Comment

• Ben
                Ben commented
                Editing a comment
                I totally second that, we're really happy to hear your thoughts, thank you so much for sharing!
                Last edited by Ben; 10-27-2017, 12:25 PM.

It is OK. And this 10 character thing is frustrating oh well

Comment

What do you mean by the 10 character thing?
                Love is my strength

Comment

• ChristineMoon
                  ChristineMoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Your post has to be at least 10 characters or it won’t take.

Congratulations to this week's winner StormBlinder! I will PM you with instructions to redeem your time crystals. See you all next week!

Comment

Working...
                X