Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Question: What does the Timecrest Merchant plan to do with the Time Crystals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Question: What does the Timecrest Merchant plan to do with the Time Crystals?

We've seen the scenes with the Merchant where he tells us of his device that converts Irrilium to Time Crystals, however we never know why he is collecting them. Though he seems like a docile character, his inventions do raise some interesting questions. To those of you who have sent in a support email, we know that the Timecrest Merchant also started the Alyncian Support Guild. He's clearly very handy, and though he may not have dark intentions, what may he be planning to do with his inventions and the crystals? And better yet how did he ever find out about the Time Crystals in the first place? As with every weekly question, the first place winner receives 300 Time Crystals, if we have 5 theories we will have a second place winner of 100 Time Crystals, and if we have 8 theories we will have a random prize of 50 Time Crystals. So now, without further ado, fire away!

I think he is making so many time crystals to create a time machine

Comment

• ChristineMoon
      ChristineMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the forum, Julian! Good answer.

I think he plans to build some sort of Time Machine. Maybe to do something with his boss because it sounds like he wants a lot of appraisal from her. He seems nice, but with the whole time crystal thing, I don't know.

Comment

BboyJulian22 we have the same theory. I couldn't find the reply button.

Comment

Because I thought you could reply to a specific person but I guess not.

Comment

I believe he found out about the time crystals the same way many discoveries were made in reality: by accident.
          He seems to be a hoarder, so that might be why he keeps converting irrilium to time crystals (they must look nice; I mean who doesn't like glowing stones).
          I don't think he intends to do anything with them at the moment, since he doesn't know what they are or what they can be used for. But he is studying them to find out.
          I think all he's trying to do is impress his boss and stand out as a person in a community where noone has an identity.
          “Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - "Alice in Wonderland"

Comment

For replying to someone else's post, press the comment button at the bottom

Comment

Congratulations to this week's winnerAlicia von Gryphon! I will be PMing you on how to receive your time crystals. See you all next week!!!

Comment

My screen reader does not register the comment button

Comment

Working...
                X