How did you meet Ash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you meet Ash?

I'm happy to have Ash in my life now and I'm interested in knowing how other people here heard about Timecrest.

For me, my co-worker owns an Apple Watch. She was trying out some apps and Timecrest happened to be one of them she thought played really well.

She showed it to me and it looked interesting, but I don't own a watch. When I realized they had an iPhone app I downloaded it and my journey began from there.

I pre-ordered and got my Apple Watch on the first day. There aren't that many apps so I'm always looking for something new to try out. I stumbled on Timecrest in the app store and the rest is history. I was hooked to have a little buddy on my wrist every day.

Comment

I don't have am Apple Waych. I wasn't even looking for this. Rather, I am a fan of text adventure games. This seemed like it might be fun, when I saw it under something like "Best Apple Watch Apps".

Comment

I saw the game on the watch store. The icon really caught my eye. It's soothing.

Comment

I was looking for interactive fiction on the AppStore. Glad I found Timecrest. Reminds me of Lifeline.
          "...as was done for me, so I do for you..."

Comment

I actually saw it mentioned in the newspaper, so I tried it out last year. Great game.

Comment

I finished Lifeline and was trying to find more games like it, then I met Timecrest. I digged pretty deep to find it and I'm so glad I did XD

Comment

I was casually browsing in the App Store and saw Timecrest featured at the main page. I gave it a go, and man, it has been a wild ride with Ash.

Comment

I saw it on the app store too, and this was better than anything. I played Lifeline too, and it was nice, but I liked how Timecrest was a much deeper, more complex story.

Comment

Wow, there are a lot of fellow Lifeline players here! I stumbled upon Timecrest purely by chance in the Featured area of the AppStore. I love, love, LOVE interactive fiction, and the description on Timecrest got me hooked immediately. Never regretting hitting the Get button

Comment

I first found Timecrest after I got my Apple Watch. I had the first version so apps were just coming about. Timecrest was on the top games of 2015, and even the description made me fall in love. Since then I have played Ash's story every which way and can't stop (not that I would ever want to) I tried Lifeline, but really couldn't get into it. It just felt like a Timecrest rip off, and I knew that Timecrest was better and there first! Very grateful that Sneaky Crab made this game!

Comment

The game had been sitting in my “Apps you might like” list in the App Store for a long time before I tried it. I was bored and scrolling through the list when I noticed it was still there.
                        I’ve been playing Timecrest for months now, without stop. I’m really glad I downloaded it and can’t wait till Part 3 comes out. 🙂

Last edited by IrisNightfall; 09-05-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Just like so many people here, I started with Lifeline. It was a free “app of the week”, and I found Timecrest when looking for similar games.

Comment

I went on an app store hunt for interactive fiction games.

Comment

I had been looking online for games for the apple watch series2, and actually found Lifeline first. I enjoyed it, but still havent finished it because i found Timecrest shortly after.
                              I love Timecrest so much more than the Lifeline series, with Whiteout being the exception, because it felt like my choices actually mattered and had an impact on the story. The characters felt REAL. That was something I didnt get with Lifeline. The story felt like it really mattered. The characters also had depth. I also like the other ways the player can interact with Timecrest, be it items, relationships, ect.
                              To me, Timecrest is the game I never new I needed, and Ash is a big part of that.

Comment

• IrisNightfall
                                IrisNightfall commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I agree with you 100%!
                                Timecrest definitely has more options/items for us to use. Which means an endless number of scenes for funny or emotional events.
                                It challenges the player with “what if’s” and stretches our imagination, no matter how many times we play it. (That’s how it is for me, at least 🙂)
                            Working...
                            X