New feature: Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New feature: Year

We've released our update, Timecrest 2.5.7 today.

https://forums.sneakycrab.com/forum/...-7-patch-notes

The key new feature is that we show you the current date in the bottom right corner of the messages tab, and in the top left corner of the Memory Oracle pages.

Making this thread to hear your feedback, thoughts, and questions.

We wanted to bring this to you to give a bit more clarity as to when events like all of Chapter 3 occurred. The timeframes were not meant to be confusing, so we wanted to show it explicitly to make the story a bit easier to figure out.

Tell us what you think!

Well, I really like this update. Thank you to both of you, now we can arrange the event in Timecrest by ourselves now.
    But why not putting the year in history tab too?
    And can you tell me what year of our world when 0 M. G. in Alyncia? I am pretty curious 😂

Comment

• cowbunny
      cowbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      It's impossible to map time in Alyncia to time here. It flows differently. Just think about how your time always moves forward, but sometimes you can turn back time in Alyncia.

• cowbunny
      cowbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      History tab changes would require a lot more work. It's already a pretty buggy part of our game. We just wanted to reduce some confusion with a quick feature, but didn't have time to do more than this. Still pretty focused on Timecrest 3.

• South
      South commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok then, thanks cowbunny!

I just restarted the game from chapter 6. Can someone please let me know what year chapter 3 is? I can't wait another week...

Comment

Working...
    X