Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIMECREST MT: How long did it originally take for Ash to learn his/her first spell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIMECREST MT: How long did it originally take for Ash to learn his/her first spell?

TIMECREST MASTER TRIVIA TIME!!!

Before Chapter 1 was rewritten, you had the choice on if Ash should focus on the griffin egg shell or the shiny pebble. In the very first version of Chapter 1, how long did it take Ash to learn Gravitas or Levitas? The first correct response gets 150 Time Crystals! Enjoy this Timecrest History Question!!! And without further ado, fire away!

Changing my answer to 10 minutes. And that's my final answer.

The more I think about it, the more I realize no one would ever start a game with a ridiculous wait time. It's been a long time since the rewrite...
    Last edited by ChristineMoon; 04-07-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I don't think it was that long. But since I can't play the old ver anymore, I only can try to remember it and guess it. 20 mins?
      Roger's Non-Believer Follower.

Comment

And we have a winner! Congrats to South!!! If you think that history questions are kind of fun, then please let me know, I have a lot and I'd love to share some nostalgia with all of you! Again, congrats to our winner South, and I'll see you next time!!!

Comment

• South
          South commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Ben! And yeah, question like this is kinda fun for me.

Awesome job, south! Congrats!!

Comment

• South
          South commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Christine!
      Working...
      X