No announcement yet.

[SPOILER] question about Ezra's memory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SPOILER] question about Ezra's memory.

I am curious, if Alvin can make Ezra become immortal, why don't he make himself immortal too?

Counter-question, what if he did?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
      Counter-question, what if he did?
      If he is immortal, why he is dying?

Comment

And most important question- if I see that it says spoiler, read what the first one is, and realize I haven't reached that scene yet, WHY THE HECK DO I NEED TO OPEN THE REST?!

Have you guys finished the Ezra memories? I'm up to 3. Between this and @nyctofrost's reference to Alvin's tome, I'm dying to see how this ends.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristineMoon View Post
          And most important question- if I see that it says spoiler, read what the first one is, and realize I haven't reached that scene yet, WHY THE HECK DO I NEED TO OPEN THE REST?!

Have you guys finished the Ezra memories? I'm up to 3. Between this and @nyctofrost's reference to Alvin's tome, I'm dying to see how this ends.
          It's like the good man's poem 😂

"First comes curiosity, second comes desire.
          Third comes an itch that is most dire."

And yeah, I alr finished Ezra's.
          Last edited by South; 04-01-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Same! I have finished all the stories, in fact! They are all really good!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
              Same! I have finished all the stories, in fact! They are all really good!
              Well, I thought most people who alr unlocked all Ezra's might be alr unlocked all of the memory (because the Ezra's are pretty rare). And yeah, I like and happy with the memories, except for Roger's - I NEED MOREE, I really want to know why Roger can be a jerk.

Comment

I still have Elise and Ezra, maybe 3-4 of each? I thought I felt bad for Ezra's beginning, but when Elise found her mom again, I wanted to cry for her.

I have a love/hate relationship with these stories- you know they're good when they make you feel for the characters.

Comment

• South
                  South commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Elise's mom... I want to say something but I scared I will spoiler something..
              Working...
              X