Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIMECREST MASTER TRIVIA: Heartbreak - 500 Time Crystal Reward!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIMECREST MASTER TRIVIA: Heartbreak - 500 Time Crystal Reward!

Heartbreak - this is a theme that can drive one to tears. However, this theme is scarcely heard throughout Timecrest. Our question for this week is how many times and when has this theme appeared? The first correct answer gets 300 Time Crystals. Best of luck to you all!!!

11?
    I give up.

Comment

Does this include memory remnants? Or just the main story?

Comment

The Memory Oracle stories do not have associated music. There is a bug where sometimes music plays, but it is not intended.

Comment

Ahh I misunderstood the question.

i usually play without sounds. But I am going to guess based on where I think it would be and I am going to say 4 times.
          Last edited by Sashimioishi; 02-19-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

I think heartbreak only played once when A.C or Riley died.

Comment

Wait, does this mean music? Oh.....

Comment

Also, I forgot to mention this earlier, but you also need to provide the times that they happened, just to rule out guesswork

Comment

Oh, South is right but it also plays if you go to Lyall in chapter 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyctofrost View Post
                    Oh, South is right but it also plays if you go to Lyall in chapter 4.
                    Uh, I think the sound will be played when someone Ash know died

Comment

It only happens twice though, when Ash's parents get killed in chapter four and when Riley or A.C die in chapter 9 or 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyctofrost View Post
                        It only happens twice though, when Ash's parents get killed in chapter four and when Riley or A.C die in chapter 9 or 8.
                        But Ash's parents get killed can be avoided.. so maybe once or twice.

Comment

I usually play late at night with the music off. So I would have to say there are more than the few listed. I would say:

Ash-
                          -(if) his parents die
                          -AC's death at Windsorhowl

other mages-
                          -deaths during trials (parents crying and asking why children weren't protected)
                          -when Timecrest is burnt down,

Riley-
                          -losing her family (Seeing Janus' condition)

various people-
                          -suffering before death at Chronos' hands

Roger-
                          -family's rejection (though we only see the after-effects during the game)

And that's just what I can think of off-hand. Sadness and struggles are what keeps us rooting for the heroes every day. It's why I keep playing, hoping to see things improve for Ash and his friends.

Comment

Originally posted by South View Post

But Ash's parents get killed can be avoided.. so maybe once or twice.
                            You are right South, I sometimes never notice Lyall anymore when playing through chapter four.

Comment

Hi, is this question still stands?
                              If yes, from my observation, the Heartbreak theme only play once. That is, when Riley is killed by Ezra in chapter 9.

Comment

Working...
                              X