Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Question: What is Chronos planning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Question: What is Chronos planning?

He froze Ezra. He froze the meteors. With the blink of an eye he destroyed them. He has the faith of the entire Alyncian people. But what is this ominous plan we hear about? What is Chronos wish to unleash upon the world, and what reasons are behind his actions? And when will he strike? Why does he need Ash? Ash put it well once, "It seems like for every question we solve, there are 2 more questions that are created." So let's start to answer these endless questions. Let's find out who Luthor is, and where he shall strike. As with every weekly question, the winner this week will receive 300 Time Crystals! Good luck!!!

Firstly, he froze Ezra and the meteor because Ezra summoned the meteors.

He destroyed the meteor because the time in the sky become unfrozen and Chronos is already gain more power so he can destroyed them with blink an eye.

I think his plan is to bring back his parents (When Chronos say too many "What if" after Rileys's death, it seems he had so many regret) . He is at the same boat with Ignis, that's why he and Ignis is partner. And It looks like the "Master Chronos" is only camouflage. People will admire "Master Chronos" and won't think anything bad about him and he can do whatever he likes secretly.

I think he needs Ash because their both know time magic and maybe time magic is a key for bring back people from death. Ash know time magic from us. That's why he gave us the chrono wand, maybe he thinks Ash can learn from that thing, or at least we can learn from it.

Chronos strike at Ignis's home. The door maybe only beginning, or it could be the last thing to do? We saw their parents when we choose to trust Chronos.
    Last edited by South; 02-06-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Anybody who has played the whole way through Timecrest 1 and 2 will know that Chronos destroyed Valdor because the king killed his parents. After Ezra’s kingdom got destroyed, Ezra realizes who it is and challenges to a fight with him. Chronos and Ezra battle, causing the meteors and many other bad things. Chronos then froze the meteors and locked Ezra in the chronogem. That is all we know for sure.

When you finish Timecrest 2, you are brought before a door. Behind it are either Helena and Julius or A.C. And also Chronos does not want Ash dead. Elise claims Ash is blurry, and so is Scarlet Ignis.

Here’s my theory:

After Ezra was released from Mount Ausura, Chronos wanted ways to bring his parents back from the dead. We know Petora and Elise have some sort of relationship together, whether it’s sisters or anything else, we know something is going on between them. Elise can see blurry figures, and because of Elise and Petora’s relationship, Petora can probably see blurry figures as well. So far, only two blurry figures have been spotted by Elise, Ash and Scarlet Ignis. Sure, we don’t know much things about Scarlet, but both have been resurrected, Ash from the beginning of Timecrest in the prologue, he gets pushed off of Aion by Riley, possibly disintegrated from Fulgar, and yet still alive and well talking to his pocket watch. Scarlet on the other hand, was murdered and now alive. Chronos could be using Petora to identify these blurry figures. Because they were revived, Chronos possibly wants them to revive his parents. Chronos possibly wanted to use Scarlet and get Ignis on his side, before Ash became blurry and Chronos realized an easy target in front of him. Maybe people who have been revived can revive other people easier.

Chronos will probably strike around the end of Timecrest 2/beginning of Timecrest 3. He is using all the mages of Alyncia by first saving him, gaining their faith, and then going to use them as puppets for his plan after they trust him. Allison and some other mages were already use, as Chronos’ payment for Ignis working for him.
      Man, that was a mouthful for my first post.

Comment

• Nyctofrost
        Nyctofrost commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you get her behind the door?

• JohnnyValdezi
        JohnnyValdezi commented
        Editing a comment
        I went to Valdor and say I didn't trust Chronos in Chapter 10... I don't know why everyone doesn't seem to know this, as I tried it one time and it worked.

• Nyctofrost
        Nyctofrost commented
        Editing a comment
        They made the ending for Riley exactly how you get A.C's ending, except you go to Windorhowl. How did I not know that.

As we've all speculated on this post, his plan clearly involves The Door.

My idea is that when Ezra sealed the door, he sealed it with something he thought no one else would ever have. Time magic.
      But you're probably asking how Chronos can't open the door, but that's because Ezra didn't seal it with Time magic. Alvin did.

For those who haven't gotten far into the Ezra stories, Alvin is the human that Ezra meets later on. In Chapter 4, we find that Alvin has time crystals and can control time with them. Probably using that very magic to seal the door. So Chronos needs US for The Door, he needs Ash alive because we'll do anything to make sure he's safe.

In other words, Chronos knows the seal on the door requires Time Magic. However, it's time magic from a human, meaning we're the only known way to open The Door. Chronos plans to bring something back through this door. Presumably the person who wrote the red handwritten text.

Comment

• Nyctofrost
        Nyctofrost commented
        Editing a comment
        Your theory was obviously better than mine. When I first read it, I was like "How did I not think of that?"
        Although if Chronos was descended from Alvin, how did Ezra not interfere when Alvin's descendent got killed?(Julius) Also, Chronos might have gotten his magic from time crystals too. The chronogem might be made of time crystals, and Chronos possibly reversed time in the meteors after getting his hands on the chronowand. Could it also be possible, Ash's pocketwatch was made from this stuff? We know he used it to reverse time for 5 minutes(Chronos talked about it after Ash got his scar in the flashbacks), and Ash said that "blue glyphs" appeared over it. Might be something random, but what else is blue? Time crystals.

• JohnnyValdezi
        JohnnyValdezi commented
        Editing a comment
        Another good question.
        I think Ezra didn't interfere because Alvin might've done something in the past, something we don't know about yet, or maybe because Ezra is cold hearted and knows everything has to happen for a reason.
        However, I don't remember Chronos having the Chronowand when the meteors struck, and he FROZE time in the sky.
        And interesting theory about the pocket watch, however I just think it happens to be a coincidence, because Ash hasn't had any instances of time manipulation.

• Nyctofrost
        Nyctofrost commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right, and I might just be pulling theories out of mid-air without thinking. Although, could it be possible that the Chronowand was made by Chronos and Julius? Also, the words "sacrificing his magic" could be when the meteors froze using all his time crystals.
        When are you redeeming your time crystals? I need some confidence to be able to do that. XD
        Last edited by Nyctofrost; 02-13-2017, 01:30 PM.

I have no idea what he is planning lol...

Comment

• JohnnyValdezi
        JohnnyValdezi commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw the email saying you sent a message. I felt immediate fear. I came over here to check it out.

And it was this...
        I don't know how I should be feeling right now

Congratulations to this week's winner JohnnyValdezi for his excellent and unique analysis about the door and a true thought outside the box! But this week I have been struggling between two people, so I have decided to give a special runner up prize to Nyctofrost! You will receive a 100 Time crystal bonus for your excellent theory and the mysterious links between every character! Everyone, great job this week, and I can't wait to see all of your theories next week!!!

Comment

Working...
      X