Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChristineMoon
    commented on 's reply
    Hey cowbunny, it's definitely not working again. I should've been at silver a few weeks ago, but was too lazy to mention it. Lol

• ChristineMoon
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, South, for looking out for me.

I noticed it the other day and was trying to not be a pain in the butt any more than normal. Lol. But it's nice to be promoted.

• South
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, it's working. Thanks cowbunny and sneakycrab! (I know both of u are the same person, haha)

• cowbunny
    commented on 's reply
    No, I checked into it and it wasn't updating for some reason. I told the forum software to update and it seems to be working now?

• South
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by ChristineMoon View Post
    JohnnyValdezi I'm dedicating this 50th post to you, for pointing out that comments don't count towards your total posts. (Even though I tried to dedicate it to Nyctofrost first).
    She alr posted this at 28-3-17. Idk the problem is, maybe my iPad.

• cowbunny
    commented on 's reply
    Looks fine to me. It might take a little bit for the database to update?

• South
    replied
    I think there is something wrong, cowbunny. I saw ChristineMoon alr passed the 50 posts, but why she is still copper?

Leave a comment:

• black mage arkhan
    replied
    that means even the developer is just a silver

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyValdezi
    commented on 's reply
    This reminds me that you, Aquarius and I decided to do that story that we never worked on. Hate when stuff like this happens.

• Nyctofrost
    commented on 's reply
    *facepalms*

• Anne Ami
    replied
    That's awesome! I love The idea of Ash running around as a Muffie before joining the Timecrest Guild. So cute and fluffy!

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyValdezi
    commented on 's reply
    Sadly, you're 1 post away from becoming a Copper like me.

• JohnnyValdezi
    commented on 's reply
    Was that a gun? I just heard some shots fired

• DiannaMuircast
    replied
    I don't actually want to lose my Muffie rank, but I guess that can't be helped. Muffies have so much potential!

Leave a comment:

• DiannaMuircast
    replied
    Muffie at 0 is kind of weird, but whatever works! Very interesting that Master Portia ranks higher than Luthor--I have my theories but I'll wait and post if we end up discussing this for a weekly question. Now I must go back to my ongoing fan-fic I am collaborating with someone on--oh, this is going to be fun when we're done. The Shipping Wars will probably be fierce!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X