This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Spells

*This list is a work-in-progress, but if you guys have any missing spells (there are a lot right now), then be sure to let me know!

Nexutas
    Ash has been working long and hard to reach you. Who would have thought that the key is in an apple?

Annextas
    A binding spell that creates a magical binding between two entities, whether a person or a physical object. Riley used this spell to bind the pouch to the pocket watch.

Levitas
    A low level wind spell that comes in handy when Ash needs to reach higher places. When activated, it can lift Ash a number of feet off the ground.

Levitas Magnus
    A mid level wind spell that can only be obtained by leveling up Levitas. This spell requires no cast time which makes it extremely applicable in critical moments when the caster needs to make something fly away.

Levitas Magnus: Force Pulse
    A high level wind spell that sends a pulse of compressed gravity at approximately 900 meters per second making this spell incredibly hard to dodge even for the fastest of targets. Requires no cast time. True Levitas Magnus must be achieved in order to obtain this spell as well as the ability to enter [a] high-level trance lasting up to seven days. Years of study are required to achieve this ability and success is not guaranteed. Although, there are a few mages powerful enough to put others under high level trances which allows a shortcut for mages to obtain high level spells without the hard work. First Mage Ezra is one of the few known mages who can do this and, needless to say, many sought him for this ability.

Gravitas
    Makes Ash heavier. A low level earth spell. When you need to make a hole on the ground think no further than the word Gravitas.

Gravitas Magnus
    Increase force of gravity on target. A mid level earth spell that can only be acquired by leveling up Gravitas. This spell requires no time to cast which makes it extremely applicable in critical moment when the caster needs something to be more than grounded.

Incendiatas
    A low level fire spell obtained from the dissipated energy of a bomb. Useful for turning your hand into a torch, to light things on fire and to warm your hand. Just the one hand for now.
    Last edited by cowbunny; 03-13-2017, 01:20 PM.

It's spelt Annextas, not Annexutas.

And now I know why Ash felt a connection to that bomb

Comment

YearlyAquariAce Just changed it! Thanks so much! And I am glad that it helped figure it out!!!

Comment

Why do you think Ash felt the connection to the bomb? Just curious

Comment

A bit of a spoiler in the description

we also have the gravitas spells.

Comment

I know, but I am currently doing a run using the Levitas spells haha But if you have the description of each of the Gravitas spells, or any additional ones for that matter, would you mind sending them over please? Obviously no pressure

Comment

Oh, I meant now I know how to get Incendiatas, oops XD but I think it may have something to do with the fire it caused later?

Comment

Ah! Gotcha. I'm glad that you got the spell, YearlyAquariAce!!!

Comment

Ash hasn't learnt it yet, lol. I was too careful on my last run. I may get it this time though

Comment

Gravitas - Makes Ash heavier. A low level earth spell. When you need to make a hole on the ground think no further than the word Gravitas.

Gravitas Magnus - Increase force of gravity on target. A mid level earth spell that can only be acquired by leveling up Gravitas. This spell requires no time to cast which makes it extremely applicable in critical moment when the caster needs something to be more than grounded.

Comment

Thanks so much Sashimioishi! I really appreciate it!

Comment

I've Got one more also. Gravity Well. But it's really long lol so I am going to type it up later.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you so much for your help, Sashimioishi!

Comment

Gravitas Magnus: Gravity Well: Creates a well of immense gravity underneath the target.
                            A high level earth type spell that generates a relatively deep well of gravity underneath the target. Whoever or whatever is caught by the pull of the well will most likely never bother you again. Immense energy is required to escape the pull. Requires no cast time. True Gravitas Magnus must be achieved in order to obtain this spell as well as the ability to enter high-level trance lasting up to seven days. Years of study are required to achieve this ability and success is not guaranteed. Although, there are a few mages powerful enough to put others under high level trances which allows a shortcut for mages to obtain high level spells without the hard work. First Mage Ezra is one of the few known mages who can do this and, needless to say, many sought him for this ability.

Comment

Working...
                            X